Friday 20 June 2014

Summer Loving

The weather today was so beautiful it really inspired me to create an outfit that felt almost beach ready but still wearable - even if the destination was only the local beer garden! I chose the Topshop lacy crop top as I felt it was a really versatile summer piece, and paired it with my vintage high waisted blue velvet shorts that I thrifted from eBay! Then I decided that if I was wearing this on holiday I would need a cover up, so decided to go with a recent purchase of this beautiful Topshop open knit jumper. It reminds me of cricket, don't ask me why!

Hat, Jumper, Shoes and Crop Top (Hidden): Topshop, Shorts: Vintage, Sunglasses: Cosmo Freebie

I went with a light eyeshadow, pink Illamasqua lips and defined eyebrows for today's look.


Clutch: Topshop



As you can see, I'm still not really making much progress with the photographing game. Tomorrow's pictures should be exciting though! I'm still not totally sure about this outfit as I don't feel particularly body confident in it, but I like the look overall I think. What do you think?





See... I'm not always miserable!

The sun really puts me into a better mood, and I've enjoyed a lovely evening with friends and laughs. Hope you lovelies have had a good Friday as well! Let me know what you think of the outfit and of the pictures, what would you change?

I'm also very excited about tomorrow's post, I've talked a friend into photographing for me, so prepare for some better quality pictures! I can't wait to share it with you all!

Em x






1 comment:

  1. Hey! Followed u... Could u reciprocate? Sassygalbeauty.blogspot.com. Thx ��

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I read them all and love hearing what you have to say xx