Monday 7 July 2014

Monday morning blues

Today's outfit again is a little bit different. Rather than the usual jeans and a tee, I've gone for a more dressed down look i.e. less clothing involved. The weather deceived me and I thought it was going to be another really warm day, it turned out not to be but that's the British summertime for you!

This vest/dress was originally from Crafted @ Republic, I've had it a few years now. I decided to wear it with my Victoria's Secret bralet as it really needs some kind of under garment due to the huge cut outs. I'm generally not a pessimistic person at all, but I love the print and quote on the top - "the kids don't stand a chance", it seemed fitting for a Monday!








Worn as a dress this is definitely shorter than I remember, but I think I like it. It feels really holiday like and I think I;ll definitely be taking this to Lanzarote with me when I go in September to throw on over a bikini. I love the stripes and the back (I really should have got a photograph - is a really thin strip down the centre) is really unusual.

What do you think to the dress? Do you have any favourite current pieces that are really versatile?

Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, I read them all and love hearing what you have to say xx