Sunday 6 July 2014

Sunday Sporting

So today I've gone for a change of style. Usually I don't feel comfortable in more casual things, and these drawstring patterned joggers have been in my wardrobe for the last six months or so and have never been worn, except from the odd day lounging around the house. But I see so many of you lovelies working the sports luxe trend that I've decided to give it a try and I think it's safe to say I'm a convert.


I had quite a long shift at work today and so I fancied something really casual but still something that looked as though I'd put some thought into it. This H&M oversized simple shirt is one of my style staples as it really can be paired with anything and I think the clean lines of the shirt and the basic style of the shoes work well with the really jazzy patterned trousers. That's just my opinion of course.






As per usual my hair is being very unco-operative. I can't wait until it's long enough to style properly again! And you'll have to excuse the bags under my eyes... I'd love to say they're Prada but I think that's somebody else's quote.

I hope you lovelies have all had fab weekends. What have you been up to? What do you all think to the sports luxe trend? Have you given it a go yet?

Em x


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! I was really surprised I liked the look myself, I'll definitely be wearing these trousers more often. xx

      Delete

Thanks for your comment, I read them all and love hearing what you have to say xx