Saturday 5 July 2014

Tour De Topshop

Today's blog post is a little different, or at least the pictures are as I managed to persuade my lovely little sister to come on a walk with me and take my blog pictures for the day! Huge thank you to her as I'm pleased with how they've turned out.

Today's outfit was built around my new barely there sandals from Primark and my borrowed (some time ago, sorry Becki!) oversized sparkly Primark cami. I decided to pair both of these with some basic River Island skinny jeans and my beloved kimono. I can't wait to invest in more like this one.











We decided to have a little wander down the Trans-Pennine trail which is literally two minutes walk from my house. In the spirit of the Tour De France, which I'm enjoying much more than I thought I would, I also managed to get a snap of this little bit of street art - if you can even call it that. 


I thought it was quite quirky, especially for Barnsley!

How are your Saturday's going? I've been and had a cheeky browse around Topshop as the title of this post suggests and am now bursting with 'need-to-shop' syndrome. I can't wait until payday!

Em x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, I read them all and love hearing what you have to say xx